Super Duper Students
Employment and Job Entry Period
We accept applications year-round regardless of academic year or month of beginning employment.
Be involved with ongoing projects at Colorkrew, which include infrastructure-related projects such as the construction and managemnt of cores and servers in purchasing systems, and front end-related projects such as the development of web systems.As Colorkrew is engaged in work in a variety of fields, it is possible to challenge yourself in services that range from planning to design and development.。
- (note)Since the impact of COVID-19 on entry is unclear, we currently only accept applications from residents in Japan.
- Applicant who can strongly relate to Colorkrew's Mission, Vision, and Spirits
- Contribute and communicate ideas within a team efficiently
- Possess strong logical thinking
- Positive and optimistic
- Possess strong leadership
- Determined by taking experience, skills, and performance into account
- Salary revision twice or more a year
- Trial period: (same conditions) 3 months
Flextime (Core time 10:00 to 15:00)
Holiday / Vacation,Others
Full five-day work week (Saturday & Sunday off), public holidays, summer and winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave
Various insurances, indoor principle non-smoking (smoking room available)
- Company introduction application
- Document screening
- Personal interviewseveral rounds possible
- Final interviewwith the CEO
- Job offer
- The above are subject to change depending on circumstances.